Located North of Himachal Pradesh touching the East side of District Chamba is District Lahaul And Spiti. Lahaul means The Middle Land As it’s the only thing that stands between India and China Occupied Tibet. Every one follows a single religion here which is the Vajrayana Buddhism a Tantric sect of Buddhism. So if you’re into rare cultures this is the place for you. Adventure in Lahaul & Spiti is inborn because of its difficult terrain and extreme climate.
Narkanda 1 Night
Manali 1 Night
· Accommodation for 7 nights at the hotels mentioned/similar.
· Buffet Breakfast and Dinner as per itinerary
· Services of an AC Innova car in Standard as per itinerary (AC will be switched off on hills)
· Hotel and Transport Taxes
· Welcome dinner on arrival.
· Meals/beverages other than those specified in the inclusions
· Monument entrance fees/Pony ride charges/adventure sports etc.
· Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
· Any expense caused by reasons beyond our control such as flight delays/cancellations, accidents, riots, strikes etc.
· Vehicle will be from point to point as per itinerary and not at disposal.
· Anything not mentioned in inclusions
· Divine Himachal Pradesh Presented to you larger then life as its already known as the land of the gods.
· Get the first hand experience of these wonderful landscapes by actually being amidst them. Himachal is known for its beautiful valleys.
Day 1:- (Chandigarh-Narkanda)
Distance covered: 120kms
Time Taken: 5 to 6 hrs
On arrival at Chandigarh meet our cab representative and after that move to Narkanda. On the way visit places like Shimla,Kufri,fagu,Shilaru etc. On arrival at Narkanda Check in to your hotel and rest overnight.
Day 2:- Narkanda – Sangla
This day wake up early and get ready for hike to Hatutemple. After that we will be riding alongside Satluj river to Rampur. After temple visit we will be entering Kinnaur and move to Sangla valley which is among the beautiful valleys in Himachal Pradesh. In the evening visit Kamru Fort in Sangla .Rest overnight at hotel and have dinner.
Day 3:- Sangla- Nako
Distance covered: 250 kms
Duration: 7 to 8 hrs
Walk in Chitkul Village which is the last inhabited village in the valley, after visiting Chitkul we drive to Nako. In Between the ride we will get a spectacular view of Mt. Kinner Kailash (6500 m) you will also visit Kalpa and ReckongPeo. Rest overnight at hotel.
Day 4:- Nako-Kaza
Today after breakfast move to beautiful Nako village which is famous for its Nako Lake. As you have moved in high altitude you can witness the lower density of air, so drink as much water as you can. Next day walk through this village in the Himalayas to the lake which is surrounded by willow and poplar trees, Mountains and Stupas).Visit Kaurik which is the last village andGue in between .We will move through Sumdo which is last village of Kinaur and the starting point of Spiti valley.
After this move to Tabo which is often called the ‘Ajanta of the Himalayas’ it has a series of amazing galleries of wall paintings stucco statues emerge founded in 996 AD and visit Dhankar Monastery (3370 m) and (trek to Dhankar Lake (3500 m) Trek 2 hours). Rest over night at hotel or homestays
Day 5:- Kaza(Ki,Kibber)
After breakfast move to Comic village which is highest habitable village in the country. Visit the monastery and Tibetan Monk’s. After lunch visit Sakya, Ki monastery, Kibber Village ,Tangyud Monastery which is located at a distance of 4 Kms from Kaza. This place is a popular destination among those practicing Buddhism and is 4587 meters above the sea level. Rest overnight at hotel.
Day 6:- Kaza – Chandertaal lake
Kaza is an administrative head quarter of Spiti Valley it has a market place, highest fuel station, hotels. After that move to Chandertaal . In between you will visit kunzum pass (4590 m). Rest overnight at Camps.
Day 7:- Chandertaal to Manali
Today after having breakfast we will move to Manali crossing the famous Rohtang pass. Keylong . After reaching Manali have rest in hotel and have dinner.
Day 8 – Departure – Chandigarh
Let’s depart to our respective destinations with a bag full of memories which you will cherish for a lifetime.