Located North of Himachal Pradesh touching the East side of District Chamba is District Lahaul And Spiti. Lahaul means The Middle Land As it’s the only thing that stands between India and China Occupied Tibet. Everyone follows a single religion here which is the Vajrayana Buddhism a Tantric sect of Buddhism. So if you’re into rare cultures this is the place for you. Adventure in Lahaul & Spiti is inborn because of its difficult terrain and extreme climate.
Shimla 1 Night
Manali 1 Night
· Accommodation for 9 nights at the hotels mentioned/similar.
· Buffet Breakfast and Dinner as per itinerary
· Services of an AC Innova car in Standard as per itinerary (AC will be switched off on hills)
· Hotel and Transport Taxes
· Welcome dinner on arrival.
· 3.09% Government Service Tax
· Meals/beverages other than those specified in the inclusions
· Monument entrance fees/Pony ride charges/adventure sports etc.
· Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
· Any expense caused by reasons beyond our control such as flight delays/cancellations, accidents, riots, strikes etc.
· Vehicle will be from point to point as per itinerary and not at disposal.
· Anything not mentioned in inclusions
· Divine Himachal Pradesh Presented to you larger then life as its already known as the land of the gods.
· Get the first hand experience of these wonderful landscapes by actually being amidst them. Himachal is known for its beautiful valleys.
Day 1:- (Delhi to Shimla)
Distance covered: 120kms
Time Taken: 5 to 6 hrs
On arrival at Delhi meet our cab representative and after that move to Shimla
Day 2:- Shimla – Sangla
This day after breakfast move to Sangla. This is a long journey with lots and lots of varied locations like Narkanda , Rampur etc. On arrival at sangla ckeck in to your hotel and rest overnight.
Day 3:- Sangla- Kalpa
Distance covered: 250 kms
Duration: 7 to 8 hrs
This day after breakfast move to visit the amazingly beautiful Chitkul Village which is the last inhabited village in the valley, after visiting Chitkul we drive to kalpa. On arriaval at Kalpa we will get a spectacular view of Mt. Kinner Kailash (6500 m) .
On arrival check in to your hotel and Rest overnight.
Day 4:- Kalpa- Tabo
Today after breakfast move to Tabo. On the way visit beautiful Nako village which is famous for its Nako Lake. (As you have moved in high altitude you can witness the lower density of air, so drink as much water as you can). In between you will also visit Maling nala, Chango and Sumdo (last village of kinnaur) after this you will be entering Spiti valley. On arrival at Tabo Check in to your hotel and rest overnight.
Day 5:- Tabo – Kaza
Distance covered: 50 kms
Time Taken: 1 to 2 hrs
This day after breakfast get ready to visit Tabo Monastery .It is believed that it is among the oldest monetary and build in just 1day. After that move to Dhankar monastery which is famous for its tibetian architecture. After this move to kaza. On arrival check in to your hotel and rest overnight.
Day 6:- Kaza(Ki,Kibber)
After breakfast move to Comic village which is highest habitable village in the country. Visit the monastery and Tibetan Monk’s. After lunch visit Sakya, Ki monastery, Kibber Village ,Tangyud Monastery which is located at a distance of 4 Kms from Kaza. This place is a popular destination among those practicing Buddhism and is 4587 meters above the sea level. Rest overnight at hotel.
Day 7:- Kaza (Comic, Langza, Hikkim)
Today we will move to Comic village one of the highest habitable village (4440 M). Enjoy the view and move to Hikkim Village (Highest village having Post Office) , forget watsapp here you can send a post card from the highest post office to someone special as a souvenir. Later visit to Langza and then to Kaza.
Day 8:- Kaza – Chandertaal lake
Kaza is an administrative head quarter of Spiti Valley it has a market place, highest fuel station, hotels. After that move to Chandertaal . In between you will visit kunzum pass (4590 m). Rest overnight at Camps.
Day 9:- Chandertaal to Manali
Today after having breakfast we will move to Manali crossing the famous Rohtang pass. Keylong . After reaching Manali have rest in hotel and have dinner.
Day 10 – Departure – Delhi
Let’s depart to our respective destinations with a bag full of memories which you will cherish for a lifetime.