Kinnaur is a district of Himachal Pradesh whose altitudes vary from 2320 to 6816 Meters, has endless possibilities for hard-core adventure viz. Zanskar Range, Kinner Kailash, the highest peak of Himachal Reo Purgill, are amongst the few of our favourite mentions. Major rivers which flow through District Kinnaur are Baspa And Sutlej. An abundance of Apple, Chilgoza, and other dry fruits make it a good destination for the connoisseurs of food. It was opened for outsider visits in 1989.
· Accommodation for 5 nights at the hotels mentioned/similar.
· Breakfast and Dinner as per itinery.
· Services of an AC Innova for sightseeing and transfers.
· Hotel and Transport Taxes
· 3.09% Government Service Tax
· Rohtang snow point/Rohtang pass sightseeing will be done by Manali local taxi union’s vehicle
· Meals/beverages other than those specified in the inclusions
· Monument entrance fees/Pony ride charges/adventure sports etc.
· Vehicle will be from point to point as per itinerary and not at disposal.
· Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Day 1:- (Chandigarh – Narkanda)
Distance covered: 182kms
Time Taken: 7 to 8 hrs
This day after move to Narkanda, In between you will visit places like Fagu, Kufri,Shilaru.After thatRest over night at hotel
Day 2: (Narkanda- Sangla)
This day wake up early and get ready for hike to Hatu temple.After that we will be riding alongside Satluj river to Rampur. After temple visit we will be entering Kinnaur and move to Sangla valley which is among the beautiful valleys in Himachal Pradesh. In the evening visit Kamru Fort in Sangla .Rest overnight at hotel and have dinner
Day 3:- (Sangla – Kalpa)
Walk in Chitkul Village which is the last inhabited village in the valley, after visiting Chitkul we drive to Nako. In Between the ride we will get a spectacular view of Mt. Kinner Kailash (6500 m) you will also visit Kalpa and ReckongPeo. Rest overnight at hotel.
Day 4:- (Kalpa- Nako)
This day after breakfast move to Nako to visit the famous Nako Lake. From Kalpa road comes down to Reckong Peo town and further down the road joins Poari Kaza road ( NH 22 ) at a distance of 5 KM ( From Peo ) . From here Sutlej river will be at your right side and the road passes through Stiff Mountains.
Day 5:- (Nako – Sarahan)
This day move back to Sarahan the journey will be about 6-7hrs on arrival have dinner and rest overnight.
Day 6:- (Sarahan- Chandigarh)
As this day is the last day of your journey get ready for your departure to Chandigarh.