Manali Weekend Delight
Located north of the Capital of the State Shimla, is the Valley of Gods named after The Sage Manu, Manali. A beautiful tapestry of snowcapped mountains that can lay a spell on you.
• Accommodation for 3 nights at the hotels mentioned/similar.
• Buffet Breakfast and Dinner as per itinerary
• Services of an A/C Traveler
• Hotel and Transport Taxes
• X-Mas & New year Gala Dinner Supplement if any
· 3.09% Government Service Tax
· Rohtang snow point/Rohtang pass sightseeing will be done by Manali local taxi union’s vehicle
· Meals/beverages other than those specified in the inclusions
· Monument entrance fees/Pony ride charges/adventure sports etc.
· Vehicle will be from point to point as per itinerary and not at disposal.
· Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Day 1:- Chandigarh- Manali
On arrival meet our representative board your cab and move to Manali.
Day 2: Manali-Excursion to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley
After breakfast, around 9 am get ready for a full day tour to Rohtang Pass/Rohtang snow point. (Closed on Tuesday). On return, visit Solang Valley. You can opt for adventure sports like Para Gliding, Zorbing, and Skiing (subject to snow) on direct payment basis. Return back to Manali aroung 2 Pm. In the afternoon visit the Tibetan Monastery and the handicraft center and walk to the nearby picturesque Vashisht temple known for its hot sulphur springs. Have dinner and stay at hotel.
Note:- In case Rohtang gets closed due to weather condition excursion to Manikaran will be given
Day 3:- Manali- Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, get ready for a half day city tour to visit some of the local sightseeing of Manali like the 450 years old Hadimba temple, Manu Temple, Club House. Post Lunch visit famous Naggar Village over there visit Jana Falls,Roerich art gallery and museum. After that get back to hotel and rest overnight
Day 4:- Departure
As this day is the last day of your journey get ready for your departure to Chandigarh.