Located north of the Capital of the State Shimla, is the Valley of Gods named after The Sage Manu, Manali. A beautiful tapestry of snowcapped mountains that can lay a spell on you.
· Accommodation for 2 nights at the hotels mentioned/similar.
· Buffet Breakfast and Dinner as per itinerary
· Services of an AC Etios car as per itinerary (AC will be switched off on hills)
· Hotel and Transport Taxes
· 3.09% Government Service Tax
· Rohtang snow point/Rohtang pass sightseeing will be done by Manali local taxi union’s vehicle
· Meals/beverages other than those specified in the inclusions
· Monument entrance fees/Pony ride charges/adventure sports etc.
· Vehicle will be from point to point as per itinerary and not at disposal.
· Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Day 1:- Chandigarh – Shimla
Met upon arrival at Delhi/ Chandigarh and take a transfer to Shimla by overnight car.
Day 2: Shimla Local Sightseeing
On arrival at Shimla have your breakfast and have rest till afternoon after that move to visit some of the local attractions of Shimla like Shimla Church, Scandal Point, Gaiety Theatre, Town hall & shopping. Evening, return back to the hotel for a night stay.
Day 3:- Shimla- Kufri
Today after breakfast around 8:30 Am -9 Am proceed to Jakhu Temple one of the famous temple of Shimla situated at a height of 8000 ft. After that around 11:30 AM move to Kufri situated at an altitude of 2500 meters which is just an hour away from Shimla over there also visit Kufri Zoo. Move back to Shimla by 4-5 PM. Evening at leisure.
Day 4:- Dept.
This day after breakfast pack up your bags and move to visit the famous IndianInstitute of Advanced Studies which is famous for its location and its british architecture building. After that move to your respective destination i.e Delhi.